Friday, December 31, 2010

Frugal Friday, Resolutions!


In this New Year I vow to cook and freeze more, use more coupons and to finally finish the A & B collection of vintage goodies and cards I've been putting off for so long! While both A & I love going out for dinner, trying to freeze meals ahead of time will save money and, from what I've read from my 1960's housewife's guide to home freezing, provide a variety of meals to call on whenever I need! Or should an "unexpected guest" arrive" which seems to be one of the most terrifying things ever for the housewives of that time! In order to kick-off, and keep, my resolutions I've borrowed an immersion blender and made and frozen four soups. I was also given a Chinook Coupon Book and have used several coupons already! Off to a good, and frugal if I do say so myself, start! I'm feeling inspired and ready to make things with my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment