Friday, April 1, 2011

Frugal Friday: The Best Things In Life Are Free

I hope this doesn't feel patronizing, but I've got the most Frugal Friday of all: The Great Outdoors! Hopefully you're enjoying the little heat wave we've had this week and get a chance to actually go outside and enjoy it. I've watched it through the shop windows with envy each day and can't wait to actually go outside and feel the sun on my Vitamin D
deficient skin!

If you need to work a little shopping into your weekend, at least do it frugally: Addison Endpapers in Oakland is having a studio sale, the Alameda Antique Fair is this Sunday and Borders' across the nation are closing and having sales at a store near you!

1 comment:

  1. "Heat wave"? Well that's fine advice for your southern subscribers, but what about those of us stuck up in the far nether-regions of Oregon? Warmest it's been recently is sixty-something (which, granted, for Oregon is pretty fine), but I think you should take your neighbours to the north in to consideration!

    I did not know Borders stores were closing, though. Today I Learned... thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete