Friday, February 4, 2011

Frugal Friday: Valentine's!

How is it already February?! Seriously, wasn't it just almost Christmas!? If you are way more ahead of your game then I you may be thinking about affordable Valentine's Day gift ideas. One of the easiest, and sometimes lazy or cheap looking, options are to make "Coupons" for your one and only. I have to say I have totally done them before, and I think that I did it in a cuteoriginal, non-cheesy way, but I actually found some printable/ customizable ones that look great! These ones are from Kind Over Matter which I just discovered for the first time! These are totally adorable and have a fun indie feel to them which you can claim all as your own if you're so inclined.

If you only need Valentine's cards, I found a great website that has all kinds of
vintage Valentine's Day cards available that you can print for free! There are so many hilarious puns (wow, you'll never hear me say that again!)
from the 30's/ 40's/ 50's that are so adorable but usually harder to find, and sometimes expensive, in their original forms. I think I may give this one to A....your perfect printable vintage Valentine can be found here. I'll post some of my own Valentine's I've been working on soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment