Friday, February 18, 2011

Frugal Friday: Frugal Crafting

A friend of mine who is planning her upcoming nuptials told me about this amazing crafting supply site the other week. I'm not just saying that because their main page features a cupcake tower with an "A" and "B" on the top either! Just browsing on their site for fun details for an event I found these cute rustic framed chalkboards on stands for only $3.99, these one or two inch clothes pins, 50, for $2.99 and these adorable milk bottles for 12 for $14.98 or $2.99 each. Couldn't you just see a cocktail in these little bottles with a striped straw popping out the top of it? I was honestly surprised by how inexpensive the things were on this site, along with the incredible variety of items. It's nice to see crafting sites that aren't...how to put this politely... for lack of a better word: tacky. There are of course some less than chic items, but it was easy to find things that I would actually use in my wedding/ event or one I was assisting to design. I'm excited to explore the site more and to see what other little treasures I can find, thanks for the tip J!

No comments:

Post a Comment