Friday, July 30, 2010

Frugal Friday!

Oh today was a good day! Not only was I ever so productive (and that would be due to the fact that I am still jet-lagged and got up at five a.m. this morning), but I also somehow managed to remember that today was the Stagecraft Studios Warehouse Sale! It's going on today and tomorrow and is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! 'A' and I went today and I got a vintage bingo ball spinner, some vintage Max Factor make-up (that I used to use at the Theater Department at OSU), an amazing 1960's jacket with mink collar and a few other lovely little items. Sales such
as these make my heart soar and make any day just a little bit better! If you're local check them out! Their prices are very affordable and there are so many different possibilities with what you could use the costumes for!

No comments:

Post a Comment